Lunch on Saturday will include a salad bar provided by Maine College of Art’s Café and pizza by OTTO Pizza. Our after party will be held at Binga’s Stadium, a few doors down from Maine College of Art’s rear exit at 77 Free Street, Portland.
- Salad Bar:
- Assorted Lettuces and Spinach, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peppers, Onions, Carrots, Broccoli, Olives, Banana Peppers, Roasted Red Peppers, Garbanzo Beans, Shredded Cheddar, Feta, Seeds & Dried Fruits, Croutons, and Assorted Dressings.
- Three-Cheese Tortellini
- Mashed Potato, Chicken, Bacon & Scallion
- Pulled Pork & Mango
- Mushroom Ricotta & Herb
- Gluten free cheese or pepperoni
- Vegan Salvation (Leonardo’s): Olive Oil Garlic Sauce, Vegan Cheese, Fresh Spinach, Sliced Red Onions, White Mushrooms, Plum Tomatoes, Black Olives
- A coffee, tea, and water station will also be available on Saturday until 2pm
A big thank you to OTTO Pizza for donating a portion of the pizza!
Join us from 6 to 9pm for our after party at Binga’s Stadium, just around the corner from our WordCamp venue! We’ll have a selection of wings, tenders, salads, and sides. Guests will also receive at least one drink ticket for a value of $5 or under, a cash bar will also be available.
- Smoked Wings*
- Traditional Wings*
- Redneck (Maple Buffalo)
- Chicken Tenders*
- Thai Chili
- Buffalo Garlic (BBQ, Buffalo, and Honey Mustard)
- Valley Girl
- Garden Salads: Balsamic Vinaigrette & Blanch*
- Tomato Cucumber Salad*
- Mac and Cheese